Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blue Moon Seasoning Mix

Apparently I haven't figured out this whole living in Michigan + keeping up with a new house + still finding time to cook new recipes not to mention blog about them thing....  Oh, and school starts soon.

Just goes to show you how much spare time I had last year...

I did try out a new recipe last week, which I will blog about soon.  Seriously.  I just have to remember to actually get the pictures off my camera and onto my computer.  Before I forget what the recipe tasted like.  Yeesh...

But for now, my parents brought back this Blue Moon seasoning mix from their trip to Colorado, and we tried it out on some steaks two weeks ago.  Or was it three?  Yes, yes, I am that behind.


Anyway.

If you like Blue Moon, you will probably like this seasoning mix.  It had a citrusy flavor - something a little different in a steak seasoning.  Definitely something we'll keep around and try again.

Grill something delicious this Labor Day weekend and enjoy the end of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment