Monday, July 30, 2012

Moved In!

We are officially moved in to our new house!

Technically, we still have boxes (and boxes and boxes) in the basements of our parents...  And lots (and lots and lots) of work to do painting, fixing, and buying...

But it's a process, and as of Friday night, we were settled enough to sleep here and cook here.

Still not up to trying out a new recipe, but I revisited an old favorite for my first cooking foray in my new kitchen.  This recipe for chicken, kale, and chickpea skillet.

Loving the space!


(Unfortunately, this is an old picture.  My camera is full of new pictures that I want to post here and on Facebook.  The problem is, I can't find where I packed the device that transfers pictures from camera to computer.  Sigh...  I hate moving.)

No comments:

Post a Comment