Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Grilled Green Beans

I figured that before July is actually over I should try and get in just one more post.  In case I haven't mentioned it, it's been a crazy month! 

Moving = chaos and that does not equal much time spent in the kitchen, let alone experimenting with new recipes.  This is another recipe courtesy of my parents' kitchen/grill/ability to grocery shop....

Thank goodness for real food!

Recipe:
green beans
olive oil
balsamic vinegar
salt
pepper
parmesan cheese

Very simple: drizzle green beans with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper; add some balsamic and parmesan; place on grill.






So simple, yet so good.

I'm getting a bit spoiled with my vegetables these days.  I went out to a restaurant the other night and had green beans with my entree.  Boy were they disappointing.  You just can't compare with grilled or oven roasted veggies...


No comments:

Post a Comment