Monday, November 19, 2012

23 Weeks


Sunday, November 18, 2012

How far along? 23 weeks
 Due Date: March 17th
Total weight gain:  up 0 pounds this week – no idea how that happened given how busy I was and how little time I felt like I devoted to exercising and making healthy eating choices – so still +13.5 pounds overall.

Maternity clothes? More or less.  Anything pre-pregnancy that I wear is stuff where fit doesn’t really matter: sweats, t-shirts, pajamas etc.  Maternity pants are finally fitting overall except the jeans, which I cannot get to stay up.

Stretch marks? none yet

Sleep: Still great.  Waking up warm sometimes but the ceiling fan fixes that.

Best moment this week: Lucky is getting more and more active, and this week Alex could feel the movement too!  Incredible moment.

Miss Anything? Samesies.

What’s Baby Like? According to The Bump, Baby is now the size of a grapefruit.   Baby is between 10.5 and 11.8 inches long and weighs between 12.7 and 20.8 ounces.   Baby has a fully formed face and is listening to my heartbeat and our voices… So we should maybe start watching our language…

Movement: Gradually getting more active.  Mostly at night and early in the morning when I am resting but a few pokes or kicks during the day here and there.  The movements are still tiny but now strong enough that sometimes Alex can feel them.

Food cravings: Still no.

Anything making you queasy or sick: No.

Gender: Surprise for everybody!

Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: Occasional round ligament pain.  Haven’t noticed any Braxton-Hicks contractions this week.  The heartburn seems directly tied to eating chili, so I guess chili and I will have to part ways for the duration of this pregnancy.  Sad but totally worth it.  I think I’ve been having some calf cramps at night, but I very well could be dreaming that I’m having calf cramps.  The memory is rather fuzzy.  Other than that, I feel completely like my non-pregnant self.
Belly Button in or out? Most definitely in.

Wedding rings on or off? On but starting to feel snug at times.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time unless I’m hungry.   Then I get a bit impatient and short tempered.

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving with elastic waistband pants!  I seriously doubt that we’ll see anything less than a pound of weight gain this week…

No comments:

Post a Comment