Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Easy and Delicious Asparagus

I came across this way to cook asparagus on Pinterest.  It's so easy that I don't even think I can fairly call it a recipe.

But so delicious that it will find it's way to my table now and again....

Recipe:
Start with clean and dry asparagus placed on a baking sheet.  Drizzle with olive oil.  Season with salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.  Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes.


*Note to self: Don't plan on cooking two components of the same meal in the oven at different temperatures until you have a double-oven...  They were a delicious side to the fish but.... The timing and switching of temperatures and keeping the asparagus warm while the fish cooked... Well my life would have been a lot simpler if I had just steamed some broccoli in the microwave :-P

1 comment:

  1. I did this with brussels sprouts last night and they were very good.

    ReplyDelete